20140914

THE jacket · COTERIE day 1

I still love how people talk to you on the street- just assault you and tell you what they think of your jacket- Madonna
(Totally true story for me today)





















































Estoy enamorada de esta ciudad!! Amo como siempre hay algo, sobretodo siempre hay algo relacionado con moda, hoy fue el 1er día de Coterie; es una plataforma para el mercado global de primer nivel que sirve de puente de ropa y accesorios a los diseñadores a nivel internacional, el quién es quién de minoristas.. y estilo la fashion week, hay mucha gente ( ya sean exhibidores o compradores) vestida muy cool y muy stylish, y gracias a mi internship pude estar presente (les comparto algunas fotos) una experiencia totalmente nueva y diferente!! Para estar en el show usé una falda básica de rayas blanca y negra con una blusa con escote negra, y una de mis chamarras favoritas, y tenía unas botas con tacón, mismas que tuve que cambiarme por el excesivo dolor de pies jaja así que les muestro ambos looks :)


I'm in love with this city !! I love how there is always something to do, especially something to do with fashion, today was the 1st day of Coterie; It is a platform for the first level global market that bridges clothing and accessories to designers internationally, the who's who of retailers .. and just like the fashion week, many people (whether exhibitors or buyers) are all over the place dressed very cool and very stylish, and thanks to my internship could be there (I share some pictures) this is a totally new and different experience to me!! For the show I used a basic black and white skirt with a black blouse, and one of my favorite jackets, and I also had boots with heels, but I had to change them cause the excessive foot pain haha so I show both looks :)


xx
c


Black Blouse· Zara Collection
Skirt· Love Culture
Heel Boots· LOB
Earings · Citrina Accesorios
Rings · Forever 21


Follow me on instagram


Photo Credits: Erika Lezama

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario